Our brokerage service is still operating with
our sales team working from home. All boat sales listings are available
to view online and our sales advisors are contactable via email and
phone. Viewings are available by appointment.
If you're looking to sell your boat, we're interested and can offer
cash or part-exchange deals. You just need to send a detailed
specification, description and library of images to
In line with the current guidance on Covid-19 we have put in place essential procedures to ensure the safety of our customers and team members is maintained at all times.
We kindly ask you to follow our guidance for viewings, as outlined below.
- We need you to verify that no one in your household has either been infected, are showing or have shown any symptoms of COVID-19 in which case we will postpone your visit - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/
- We also ask you to inform us if you are shielding anyone, or are clinically vulnerable or self-isolating.
- Only members of the same household can attend viewings which are limited to a maximum of two prospective buyers.
- Please make your own way to the viewing and try to avoid public transport.
- All parties are required to bring their own appropriate PPE with them, and wear it throughout the viewing.
- Government guidance is to wear gloves, carry hand sanitiser, and consider wearing a facemask or other covering.
During Your Visit
- Viewings will be limited to a reasonable time (around 15-20 minutes) where possible.
- Before and after a viewing, both our staff and viewers must wash hands, or use their own hand sanitiser.
- All internal doors will be open to limit contact on the boat.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including non-clinical face masks and gloves and we ask that where possible anyone viewing to do the same.
- We request that you respect social distancing measures at all times and remain two meters from any other person during your visit. Our staff will remain outside of the vessel/property for the duration.
- We ask viewers not to touch any surfaces inside the property.
We appreciate your interest in our sales stock and would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure we conduct our business in a sensible and safe manner.